Tag, you're it, get it?! hahahaha.
Delicious yep been there, it's like the virtual version of the stacks of recipes and home inmprovemaent articles I have in my study at hom - always motivated to refer back to them or even just read them, but then they just sit there collecting dust.
I haven't used my delicious account in ages, but I used to love my firefox add on that made tagging and adding to delicious even easier.
So I will make an effort to get back into it, not quite sure why I stopped.
By the way, tag clouds are so cool.
And I wish wish wish our customers could tag the items in our library catalogue!
Delicious could be used as a fantastic reference tool in our libraries - as long as we are all using similar tags I guess.
Again, as with all of these web 2.0 technologies - we need to make/be given the time to develop these resources.
No comments:
Post a Comment